account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单 deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡 principal 本金 overdraft, overdraw 透支 to counter sign 双签 to endorse 背书 endorser 背书人 to cash 兑现 to honor a cheque 兑付 to dishonor a cheque 拒付 to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票 cheque book 支票本 order cheque 记名支票 bearer cheque 不记名支票 crossed cheque 横线支票 blank cheque 空白支票 rubber cheque 空头支票 cheque stub, counterfoil 票根 cash cheque 现金支票 traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票 outstanding cheque 未付支票 canceled cheque 已付支票 forged cheque 伪支票 Bandar's note 庄票,银票 banker 银行家 president 行长 savings bank 储蓄银行 Chase Bank 大通银行 National City Bank of New York 花旗银行
Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation 汇丰银行 Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China 麦加利银行 Banque de I'IndoChine 东方汇理银行 central bank, national bank, banker's bank 中央银行 bank of issue, bank of circulation 发行币银行 commercial bank 商业银行,储蓄信贷银行 member bank, credit bank 储蓄信贷银行 discount bank 贴现银行 exchange bank 汇兑银行 requesting bank 委托开证银行
issuing bank, opening bank 开证银行 advising bank, notifying bank 通知银行 negotiation bank 议付银行 confirming bank 保兑银行 paying bank 付款银行 associate banker of collection 代收银行 consigned banker of collection 委托银行 clearing bank 清算银行 local bank 本地银行 domestic bank 国内银行
overseas bank 国外银行 unincorporated bank 钱庄 branch bank 银行分行 trustee savings bank 信托储蓄银行 trust company 信托公司 financial trust 金融信托公司
unit trust 信托投资公司 trust institution 银行的信托部 credit department 银行的信用部 commercial credit company(discount company) 商业信贷公司(贴现公司)
neighborhood savings bank, bank of deposit 街道储蓄所 credit union 合作银行 credit bureau 商业兴信所 self-service bank 无人银行 land bank 土地银行 construction bank 建设银行 industrial and commercial bank 工商银行 bank of communications 交通银行 mutual savings bank 互助储蓄银行 post office savings bank 邮局储蓄银行
mortgage bank, building society 抵押银行 industrial bank 实业银行 home loan bank 家宅贷款银行 reserve bank 准备银行 chartered bank 特许银行 corresponding bank 往来银行 merchant bank, accepting bank 承兑银行 investment bank 投资银行 import and export bank (EXIMBANK) 进出口银行 joint venture bank 合资银行
money shop, native bank 钱庄 credit cooperatives 信用社 clearing house 票据交换所 public accounting 公共会计 business accounting 商业会计 cost accounting 成本会计 depreciation accounting 折旧会计 computerized accounting 电脑化会计 general ledger 总帐 subsidiary ledger 分户帐
cash book 现金出纳帐 cash account 现金帐 journal, day-book 日记帐,流水帐 bad debts 坏帐 investment 投资 surplus 结余 idle capital 游资 economic cycle 经济周期 economic boom 经济繁荣 economic recession 经济衰退
economic depression 经济萧条 economic crisis 经济危机 economic recovery 经济复苏 inflation 通货膨胀 deflation 通货收缩 devaluation 货币贬值 revaluation 货币增值 international balance of payment 国际收支 favourable balance 顺差 adverse balance 逆差
hard currency 硬通货 soft currency 软通货 international monetary system 国际货币制度 the purchasing power of money 货币购买力 money in circulation 货币流通量 note issue 纸币发行量 national budget 国家预算 national gross product 国民生产总值 public bond 公债 stock, share 股票
debenture 债券 treasury bill 国库券 debt chain 债务链 direct exchange 直接(对角)套汇 indirect exchange 间接(三角)套汇 cross rate, arbitrage rate 套汇汇率 foreign currency (exchange) reserve 外汇储备 foreign exchange fluctuation 外汇波动 foreign exchange crisis 外汇危机 discount 贴现
discount rate, bank rate 贴现率 gold reserve 黄金储备 money (financial) market 金融市场 stock exchange 股票交易所 broker 经纪人 commission 佣金 bookkeeping 簿记 bookkeeper 簿记员 an application form 申请单 bank statement 对帐单
letter of credit 信用证 strong room, vault 保险库 equitable tax system 等价税则 specimen signature 签字式样 banking hours, business hours 营业时间
商务英语口语
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%.
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。